About Me

My photo
Tabby Road, New Furrsey, Foo S. A.
i am a seven-year-old virtual Cream Persian FooCat (born on Little Christmas, 1/5/10), the mascot and spokesfurson for FooBA4U, the FooPets members' cooperative service site.

20130910

Still Here, Folks.

I know I haven't been notably active here for some time, and I apologise - RL flattened me for quite a while and I am just now digging out from under - plus my email decided for some reason not to notify me of posts here, so unless I found time to check I had no idea if anyone was around.

I am in the process of catching back up on "current events" onsite and would appreciate any input from any of you still listening (blush). I am willing to go proactive but first we need to decide what the site needs here and now - and not things like "get rid of Traci", please, we are looking for practical ideas and that just doesn't make the list, regardless of anyone's personal feelings on the matter. Bear in mind we are interested in the good of the site as a whole - try to look at the big picture.

What needs to be brought back? What needs to be eliminated? What needs to be added and/or modified?

Thanks!

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back :) I am happy to see you post, I was wondering if you were ok. I am at the cusp of trying to figure out if I am going to renew before my time is up at the end of the month. I am torn (really) and the only thing keeping me there are my beloved pixels. I think that the exchange of pets needs to be corrected somehow or another. 10k limit for a pet is absolutely insane to me. Trading for pets for FD items is also a mind cluster. When we could use our own pricing no trades were needed. How is the new AC pricing better? There is more scamming now than when that was set in place. No one seems to keep pets for more than a few weeks now, always upping for the "better" more rare pet. It sickens me =( I also wish the staff would fix the studio. Cant understand how it would take this long to fix. Only thing left that I looked forward to. Thats about it for me lol, I am still here off and on checking up on everything/everyone here. Blessings xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Traci & co is a real issue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basically this site like Foo has become a sad resemblance of what it once was. I hope someday the company will be sold to someone who can turn it in to what it could've been.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Attention!=New glitch where people can adopt a "new" baby pokey any breed. So all of the thousands of FD people are spending on a "legacy pokey german shepherd" went right out the window with this new glitch. Some say there is a coding being used. While others appear to be too young to know of any coding..or hack to get one. Way to go foo. See one person snatched up 12 of them on their account! All 8 wks of age. You think they will all be banned for having one? Nope probably not!=

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to see this active again...I missed seeing what was going on. Just saw the "pokey issue" today. I just can't wrap my mind around that one.

    I would like the basics back: (1) being able to care for pets whether on our friend list or not; (2) trading between members (that was so much fun); (3) reasonable prices in the Shop - I am tempted as are many but lately I think it has gone way to far - paying 175 FD for a pixel picture - it blow my mind.

    I am just happy to see you back and hopefully we will rally once again for our beloved FooPets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found these links about the latest stats on foopets :

    http://foopets.com.outerstats.com/

    http://www.isoftwarereviews.com/webstats/www.foopets.com

    http://foopets.com.allwebsitestats.nl/

    http://aboutthissite.com/www.foopets.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry I'm late to the party - my email is STILL not notifying me of posts here. Have been following Pokey debacle, the latest is "turn them in for deletion or else". it LOOKS like there was some kind of code manipulation involved, but may have been (at least initially) site glitch that offered new joins "newborn" Pokeys. If it was, they sure made themselves a pile on it...and those who got them are not even being offered normal Foos as replacements for the Pokeys.
    Have been pounding the drum for removing the reward for chucking pets into the FooShelter and a return of member-to-member sales...and will be tackling open fostering shortly.
    Anon immediately above, will check into those links soon!

    ReplyDelete